Miss Jacobs' Little Learners: Best selling Community Helpers pack now UPDATED!                                                          

Best selling Community Helpers pack now UPDATED!

    
Hi all! 

I have been busy updating a few of my original teaching resources - one of the first few I added to my Teachers Pay Teachers store back in 2013! Seems like just yesterday I  began my TPT and blogging journey but in actual fact it's been over 2 years!

A lot has changed in that time including the availability of more fabulous clip art and the introduction of many graphic designers with much clearer (and cuter!) graphics to suit our needs!
So.... I thought I would give one of my best selling resources (My Community Helpers Pack) and bit of a spruce up! The pack is now 68 pages and I have used some newer graphics and borders. I have also added more activities into the pack and have included more community helper occupations - the price is still the same though :)

Here's what is now included:
Community Helpers 10 page mini book.
Labet It Posters - black and white version (student activity sheets) and colour posters for each occupation.
Colour flash cards and word wall cards for each occupation.
I hope you like the new updated look of this pack! My kindergarden (Grade Prep) kids just LOVED learning about Community Helpers and we really put this pack to good use during our Community topic.

You can find this pack here: Community Helpers Pack

Labels: , , , , ,