Miss Jacobs' Little Learners: Early Years Farm Unit!!!                                                          

Early Years Farm Unit!!!

    
Ok, so I'm only a couple of months late in sharing this with you all!! It's been on my never-ending list of things to do! Seeing as though today is a public holiday in Victoria, I have a bonus day to get things done. YAY!! So.......

Every year in Prep/Kindergarten we do a unit on the FARM which includes an excursion!!! (Always loads of fun!!!) So, after many years of teaching this unit, I decided to create the perfect Farm Pack to  assist me and others in teaching it!
I have included HEAPS of printables, books and resources (around 90 pages worth) to go with it :)

Introducing...... my early years 
FARM UNIT!
Click on the unit cover for you own copy of this unit.


 Our Excursion to the Collingwood Children's Farm



Labels: