Miss Jacobs' Little Learners: Classroom Set up 2015: A sneak peek into my classroom                                                          

Classroom Set up 2015: A sneak peek into my classroom

    

'Tis the eve before school starts up again for the year and I have been very busy setting up my classroom today!

I love looking at other people's classrooms and have had a few requests to share mine, so this is mainly just a short picture post to share my 2015 classroom set up with you all :)
I have changed grade levels this year and classrooms so I decided to go for an Under the Sea theme this year to change things up a bit.

BEFORE SHOTS

AFTER SHOTS


I'm really pleased with the end result! I still need to create some new classroom library labels but I ran out of time today.

How's your classroom looking????