Miss Jacobs' Little Learners: Early Counting and Number Recognition Game FREEBIE!                                                          

Early Counting and Number Recognition Game FREEBIE!

    
Hello fellow Educators!

It's been some time since I've last blogged about the happenings in my classroom!

I have recently moved house and have been working on one of my personal goals for the year which is to incorporate more exercise into my life. Now that I have settled into my new surroundings, I have finally joined the gym and am currently in Week 1 of my 12 Week Body Challenge. I am hoping to become more fit and actually ENJOY exercise for a change. It's very easy to just push it to the side as daily life takes over with work, maintaining a house and a social life and not to mention RESTING!!! The life of a teacher can be very hectic at times, however I am trying to make my health a priority by scheduling in certain times and days for exercise. I must say, I am feeling really great since I have started :)

Now, back to the purpose of this post….



As it is the beginning of the school year in many schools in America, I thought I would post a freebie to assist with Early Counting in the classroom. I used this lots in the beginning of the year with my Prep students and I hope it will be of some assistance to you too. I have even pulled it out again recently for some of my students that are still struggling with their number recognition.

Instructions are included in the pack. Just click on the pictures and download it from my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. If you do happen to download it, I would really appreciate it if you leave me some feedback on the TPT site.

 

A special mention to Graphics from the Pond for the gorgeous clip art I used for this pack.

I hope you enjoy using this with your little ones :)

Labels: ,