Miss Jacobs' Little Learners: Word Wall Freebie!!                                                          

Word Wall Freebie!!

    
I recently created a resource to brighten up my Word Wall. I wanted something fun, bright and colourful to assist my children with their letter recognition and later help with writing and spelling.

So, I came up with this!! Alphabet word wall cards with pictures on them. There are 4 word and picture cards for each letter of the alphabet.
After the children have brainstormed words that start with our letter of the week, I add them to my Word Wall and so far, the children have enjoyed seeing it grow.

I thought I would share it with you all and hope that your students use it throughout the year.

To download your copy, click on the link below :)

Word Wall Picture Cards Freebie

Enjoy!!!

Labels: , , ,