Miss Jacobs' Little Learners: Nursery Rhyme Pack - 2 - Special Promo!!! 50% off this weekend only!                                                          

Nursery Rhyme Pack - 2 - Special Promo!!! 50% off this weekend only!

    
Hi readers!!

Earlier last year I wrote a post about Nursery Rhymes and what a fantastic tool they are when teaching little ones at the beginning of the school year (or throughout the year really).



Well, I am very excited to let you all know that I have put together a 2nd Nursery Rhymes Pack including an additional 7 Nursery Rhymes, available for purchase at my TPT store. This weekend (14th Feb - 17th Feb) you can purchase it for 50% off!!!! (I would LOVE your feedback on TPT)

Here's what you will get:
  


I would love to hear your feedback on this Nursery Rhyme pack or if you have used my original one in your classroom! :)

Labels: , , ,