Miss Jacobs' Little Learners: Alphabet Chart Freebie                                                          

Alphabet Chart Freebie

    
Hi guys!

Today I decided to experiment with Google Docs! AND.... I figured out how to upload a file so that I can share it with others......I know, I know - don't laugh at me - it's probably such a simple thing to all those experienced bloggers out there, but to me... it was a big achievement! hehe

So... to celebrate I would love to share an Alphabet Chart that I made with you all. I am planning on using this with my Grade Preps this year - each child will have one stuck in their Word List Folders to take home with them and I will also laminate a class set for the children to use as resources to assist them during Writing Workshop.

Click on the picture to upload your copy :)

Oh - and if it doesn't work for whatever reason - PLEASE tell me so I can fix it

Enjoy!


Labels: ,